We’re excited to announce that Chronicle Cloud is now available for Mac and iOS. Chronicle Cloud is a lightning fast, secure and reliable cloud sync service for Chronicle. It keeps your bills backed up and in sync across all your Mac and iOS devices. In addition, Chronicle Cloud allows you to share your bill data—for example, with a spouse, business partner, or roommate.
Benefits of Chronicle Cloud
- Private: Your bill data is private. It is never sold or used for marketing purposes.
- Secure: Bill data is encrypted in transit, and encrypted when stored in the cloud.
- Reliable: This is our fastest, most reliable sync option.
- Shareable: Because it is not tied to your iCloud Account, you can share your bill data with others by signing into the same Chronicle Cloud account.
How to Get Chronicle Cloud
Chronicle Cloud is a subscription for $4.99 per year. The Chronicle Pro subscription on iOS includes Chronicle Cloud, or, you can purchase a Chronicle Cloud subscription on the Mac App Store version of Chronicle Pro. Either subscription purchase will allow you to access it on all other devices for no additional cost. To get it:
- On iOS: Requires Chronicle version 10.0 or higher. Click the cloud icon on the bottom toolbar to subscribe or sign in to Chronicle Cloud.
- On Mac: Requires Chronicle Pro version 9.5 or higher. Click the cloud icon on the top toolbar (to the left of the search bar) to subscribe or sign in to Chronicle Cloud. Only the Mac App Store version of Chronicle Pro will let you purchase a subscription, but you can also sign in to an existing account with Chronicle Pro 9.5 if you have the version from our website or SetApp.