We’re excited to announce that Chronicle 12 is now available as a free update for iPhone and iPad. This is a huge update, with new features and a total interface refresh, making the app faster, more modern, and easier to use. Read on for more details about the new features.
- PRO: Add & Manage Income from Chronicle for iPhone & iPad.
- PRO: Optionally show your income on the main list of bills.
- PRO: See income totals for the current month, including past and future income.
Complete Interface Refresh
- Aesthetic overhaul and improvements to the display of the list of bills & bill details.
- Significant redesign to the graph view so history graph is much easier to read.
- Interface makes much better use of available space on iPad when displaying a bill.
- More stats & details about bills available on iPad.
- Log Payment, Skip, and Pay buttons are easier to find.
- Made clearer how to view payment history and statistics for individual bills.
- Much easier to show and hide calendar.
- Made clearer & more consistent how to access & filter bills by tags.
- Added an option to prevent automatic bills from being counted on icon badge when due soon.
- PRO: Improvements & refinements to History & Forecast view.
Improvements to Logging Payments
- When logging a payment, the “Log Partial” option has been removed. Instead, a new option to update the due date is always present on the Log Payment screen.
- When tapping log payment, the cursor automatically jumps to the amount, so you can begin entering it right away.
- PRO: New section in preferences for Pro users, for settings that only apply if Chronicle Pro is purchased.
- Fixed an issue where, when editing a bill’s amount when the amount was 0, you would have to delete the 0 before entering the amount.
- Fixed an issue where bill notes might not show the entire note in some cases.
- Lots of other minor visual bug fixes.
Chronicle 12 is available as a free update in the App Store.